Adamama is Australia’s first and only Jewish community urban farm. We are based out of the Randwick Sustainability hub. Adamama aims to cultivate soul and soil through education, community and sustainability.
We are looking for an inspired outdoor educator to deliver on our current school age education program. To recruit, coordinate and run weekly school excursions and school holiday program.
The ideal candidate will have a deep Jewish identity, desire to work to develop Sydney’s sustainable community, and care about the mission of Adamama and Shalom. The ideal candidate will be driven, self-motivated, and a team player, who can work with both professional staff and volunteers.
- Deliver educational curriculum for primary and secondary school excursions to our site
- Coordinate and recruit school excursions for Adamama from the Jewish day schools and local Randwick LGA schools
- Coordinate 1 Sunday workshop per month for the Young Adult community of Adamama
- Develop and deliver (with Adamama Jnr manager) school holiday program primary age kids
- Assist director of Adamama with general maintenance of farm
- Time management
- Ability to work to set goals
- Self motivated
- General gardening knowledge
- Group facilitation skills
- Curriculum development / past involvement in informal Jewish education
- Stakeholder management
- Social media savvy
- License and own vehicle
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com