- This event has passed.
Looking to expand your professional or personal network? After some career advice? New to the Sydney Jewish community?
We want to connect you with other passionate professionals in the community! Register below by October 30! Coffees take place at any time in the month of November.
2. GET MATCHED! We’ll review all applicants and match you to someone.
3. GRAB A COFFEE. We’ll send out an email to you and your coffee partner making an introduction, and then it’s up to you to make a time to meet for a coffee!
- Think about what you’d like to get out of your catch up
- Think about what you’d like to share about yourself
- Think about what you’d like to ask your match
Suggestions for breaking the ice and starting a conversation!
- Why did you sign up for Coffee Roulette?
- What are you most excited about in your career/job?
- What’s your ideal job?
- What’s important to you?
- What do you spend most of your work/free time on?
- Where are you from? Where did you grow up?
- How did you get into your current role?
- What advice would you give me if I wanted to be successful in X area of work?
- What’s the best/worst job you ever had?
- What would you fill a swimming pool with?
How to end a conversation and say goodbye!
- Can I help you by connecting you to someone I know?
- Thank them for their time and for speaking with you!
- There is no obligation to set up another time to meet, but if you would like to, then go ahead and suggest this!
🌟Friendly, easy and important in forging connections beyond your immediate circle. Everyone new you meet knows something you don’t! 🌟
✨…it has been a worthwhile experience for me and my coffee matches. I believe that I have formed a good professional relationship with my matches. ✨
👊We got along so well and instantly hit it off. I feel like I gained a lot from the experience, and will endeavour to meet up with them again.👊
❤️I highly recommend signing up! This project has provided the opportunity to connect with some great mentors and has lended to acting as a mentor to others in the early phase of their career too❤️