Thinktrepreneur is your Sydney Jewish professional network. We inspire and connect professionals, intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs to lead a purpose-driven work life inspired by timeless Jewish values. #YourTomorrow
Get involved in our different Thinktrepreneur experiences throughout the year!
Coffee Roulette | 1:1 professional networking. We match you to new people to expand your network.
Power Talks | 45 minute talks from industry leaders held in their offices. Max. 10 people per session.
Masterclasses | Immersive and practical workshops lead by expert facilitators over dinner and drinks.
Inspiring social and networking evenings | Biggest F*Up panels – hear the untold stories of successful professionals and how they failed their way to success.
Past programs | The Ideation Project ran from 2015-16. Small teams created social enterprises or community offerings grounded in Jewish values and business theory. They developed, prototyped and ultimately pitched to start-up investors, innovators and innovation leaders.
Who is Thinktrepreneur for?
Sydney Jewish professionals looking to upskill, network, be part of a community and give back. Our experiences are targeted to four main groups:
CareerUpstarters anyone just out of uni, in a grad role or in the first few years of professional work
CareerUpskillers anyone looking to gain new skills and get ahead
CareerPros people with 10-15 years professional experience behind them
CareerJews professionals working in the Jewish community
Interested in getting involved? We’re always after community collaborators with a can-do attidude! We’d love you to host, organise or speak at an event. Contact Anna at email@example.com or on 9381 4000.
- Wisdom – Hochma. Striving to know more, to learn more.
- Curiosity – Histakranut. Asking questions, seeking to know more, looking for other perspectives.
- Community Mindedness – Areyvut. Considering your colleagues, organisation, wider professional group and wider Jewish community.
- Integrity – Yosher. How you approach your work, difficult situations, set an example.
- Leadership – Manhigut. Who you are with your team, organisation, professional community, wider community.